First lady of Mavin dynasty, Tiwa Savage, got more than she bargained for following a recent interview with Hip TV.
Tiwa, who spoke about the label clocking 5-years, celebrating its head, Don Jazzy, in the process, for his great leadership and management of all the label’s artistes, looked somewhat unrecognizable during the talk, a look, that did not go unnoticed by some fans.
While some asked that she sack her makeup artistes, others alleged that she might just have been beaten again by her husband.
Watch the video and read some of the comments below:
- kencibabaMake up na bastard . So she is not as cute as in the vids
- prlamiShe no fine at all
- kayzi45I wondered if she was the one for a second. The make up is not it at all. She needs to check her make up artist @tiwasavage
- spikemmy1Sack ur makeup artist with immediate effect…
- dipad___Was she beaten?
- macchezpascalShez so ugly here
- beingkemmyI think she’s wearing braces ?
- am_nice_cynthiaWhy is she looking ugly in my eyes the make up artist did bad.. Beauty is in the hands of the makeup artist
- singlesnmarriedDis is obviously not tiwasavage
- queenactneatSwollen face, domestic violence again? So ugly
- reshine_whitedis what happen wen someone wants to be on top of the world to look like the sea goddess and suddenly noticed that she’s turning into a monster ..
- racheal4loveNobody ugly atal…we just need money in our lives
- cheflolarkitchenY’all asking her to sack her MuA dnt know nada??,y’all should be praising the MUA, tiwa is not the beauty goddess you think she is, you will hardly see her without full makeup on, contouring, shading and highlighting…now, what’s important is that she has an amazing talent and she is deligent wth her work, who fine help?